- The purpose of collecting personal data is to consider and investigate contents, and to contact and respond to contact persons.
- The personal data may be transferred to database located in our companyfs affiliates in Japan, US, Singapore, and Taiwan, as well as partnering companies of those affiliates. Although there is the absence of an adequacy decision from the European Commission to those countries and the region listed above, our company ensures to manage personal data in an adequate way.
- Individual who provides personal information has the right to make a subject access request, rectification request for inaccurate personal data, and request for restriction on data processing. The contact information of the dedicated department is firstname.lastname@example.org . Moreover, if there are any complaints regarding our companyfs way of processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority or our companyfs dedicated hotline. Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time under the applicable regulations, and it does not affect the lawfulness of processing or transferring based on consent before its withdrawal.
- We may take some time to respond you depending on the type of your inquiry. Additionally, we may not answer certain kinds of inquiries. Thank you for your understanding.
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, Japanese spring holidays, New Year and summer holidays in Japan time, and please note that it may take us some time to respond. We will respond to you normally within five business days.
- An e-mail response will be given to the person who submitted the inquiry. It is not permitted to reproduce, reuse or disclose to any third person our response, in part or in full, without our permission.
Please contact the following for any questions regarding this matter.
Personal Information Protection Officer
Head of the Legal Department, Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
1-8, Doshomachi 3-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0045, Japan
Tel: +81-6-6209-6807 (Personal Information Hotline)
Reception Hours: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (JP time)
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public and company holidays)
Fill in below and click the "Confirm" button.
The asterisk is attached to the essential fields. Do not skip. Fill in the title (*), inquiry (*), your name (*), and e-mail address (*) and retype it without copying the above for confirmation. Organization (name of institution you work, etc.)